How Much Does a 2020 MINI Cooper Cost?
Have you seen the new MINI Cooper cruising around Providence, RI and want to get your hands on your own? Then you may be wondering what the new MINI Cooper cost is. The MINI Cooper costs between $22,400 to $38,900 MSRP depending on which trim level you choose. Find out about the MINI Cooper price and features below, then contact us to schedule a test drive around Cranston, RI!
2020 MINI Cooper Price Per Configuration
Whether you’re curious about the MINI Cooper Countryman price, MINI Cooper S price, MINI Cooper convertible price, or that of another trim level, we have the answers for you! Read on to learn the cost of the MINI Cooper per configuration.
- MINI Hardtop 2 Door – $22,400* to $32,900*
- MINI Hardtop 4 Door – $23,400* to $27,900*
- MINI Cooper Clubman – $30,900* to $39,400*
- MINI Cooper Countryman – $28,900* to $41,900*
- MINI Cooper Convertible – $27,900* to $38,400*
- MINI John Cooper Works – $32,900* to $38,900*
- MINI Cooper Plug-In Hybrid – Starts at $37,900*
Special Edition Options:
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Sidewalk Edition – Starts at $38,400*
- MINI John Cooper Works GP – MSRP TBA
- MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 White Silver Edition – Starts at $41,250*
- MINI Cooper John Cooper Works Clubman Launch Edition – Starts at $47,190*
- Oxford Edition – Starts at $19,750* to $27,900* (exclusively for students and recent grads)
MINI Cooper Lease Price
Leasing a MINI Cooper is a good option for Newport, RI car shoppers on a budget. Our lease specials offer a low cost, low commitment alternative to traditional financing. MINI Copper lease prices differ depending on the configuration. Our finance department and payment calculator tool can help you sort out the cost of leasing a MINI Cooper.
Find Your MINI Cooper at MINI of Warwick Today
Now that you know what the MINI Cooper price is and its available trim levels, visit MINI of Warwick in Warwick to browse our inventory of new and pre-owned MINI Cooper vehicles. Enjoy the interior amenities and performance specs available in the new MINI Cooper today! Then consult our finance team for help finding a leasing or financing option that works with your budget. Apply for financing online.
Recent News From MINI of Warwick
Have you seen the new MINI Cooper cruising around Providence, RI and want to get your hands on your own? Then you may be wondering what the new MINI Cooper cost is. The MINI Cooper costs between $22,400 to $38,900 MSRP depending on which trim level you choose. Find out about the MINI Cooper price and…
Have your eye on a new MINI Cooper to upgrade your Providence, RI touring? There are plenty of exciting options to choose from, from the classic Hardtop 2-Door or the adventurous MINI Countryman. The array of Mini Cooper interior colors brings even more customization and personality to your Cranston, RI travels, but it doesn’t end there. Take…